sdfsdf.wox.org

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy week and back on track

This week has been a busy one for me. I've been at a training course all week and it's been awesome. I feel empowered and that I have the knowledge and skills to be able to do my job better.

I also had a fund raiser that my team mates and I organised for our work's charity. That happened on Tuesday night and we raised almost $2000 so that was really surprising for me. I was hoping for $1000.

Also this week my mum is having our house repainted. I've had to move all this crap out of my room in order for them to get in and paint. Stupid thing was that I moved all the stuff out of my cupboards because she was going to get them to paint in there, but they all decided this morning not to do the cupboards... grr I was pretty annoyed because I spent a long time doing that, quality time I could of spent doing others things, like relaxing...

I also got to spend Monday and Tuesday night with my boyfriend which is good for us because we dont usually spend week nights together. I'm letting him go camping and motorbike riding this weekend with the boys. I was meant to be going but I figured I'd let him go by himself. So because I am doing that, I'm made him stay over for a couple of nights. I don't know how I'm going to last (but I usually do), I want to see him now and it's only been 2 nights apart! I can go up to almost 2 weeks without seeing him though, so I'm pretty sure I'll get through it.

I'm going to spend my time going for a shopping trip up the coast for the day. It's almost race day again and it's time to start seeing whats out there!

8 Comments:

Blogger mojo shivers said...

Have fun on your trip and, don't worry, Miss Sammie, the wait for a loved one is never as long as you believe it is.

August 17, 2007 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you never tell us homie... come to the races :P.

August 20, 2007 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Race Day! We need pictures!

August 21, 2007 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

SAMMIE SAMMIE SAMMIE! Don't miss the lunar eclipse the night of August 28th! You're in a prime position to see it!

http://www.iceinspace.com.au/index.php?id=63,409,0,0,1,0

If I'm reading this right, the best appearance will be from about 7:45 at night (just before totality) to about 9:30 at night (just after totality). See it for all of us who will miss it! Maybe get some photos for us, too!

August 27, 2007 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does all this stuff with the sick horses in nsw mean no races for you!! :( renee

August 30, 2007 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sammie said...

Not sure if races will be on or not yet....

kinda gonna be a sucky year if it aint on! It's the highlight of my annum!


damnit :/

August 30, 2007 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Sammie, did you see the eclipse? I did! I got photos, too!

http://anothermonkey.blogspot.com/2007/08/photos-of-lunar-eclipse-82807.html

What's this about sick horses? I was trying to look up news on Race Day, but the most recent news I could find was from 2005. AND I forgot the name of the place where you live - I had to look it up on my globe, which actually lists it!

August 31, 2007 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Christ, things have changed around here. It's been, what, a year or two since I checked this site out?

Awesome Sammie.

September 4, 2007 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home