sdfsdf.wox.org

Monday, December 3, 2007

Race day finally arrived!

Our local race day was held back a couple of months due to the EI going around. I didn't have as much fun as I usually do, it was actually kind of an odd day, but still one of the best days of the year for me!

It started off raining but then fined up. I got to see some of my mates that I hadn't seen for awhile and I got to spend a couple of hours with one of my best buddies. Naturally we were missing the usual crew that we have when the races are on. But because it was on a Saturday instead of a Thursday, not many people could make it. Plus the friend I usually hang around is currently living in England.

I didn't get many photos at all, but here is one of my cousin and I drinking on the front line.

Sam and cousin at the Races


I had my work Xmas party afterwards and that was also fun. We got back to town late though and I missed the curfew to get into the club by about 5 minutes! I rang my boyfriend who was inside the club, and we were talking to each other on the phone and looking at each other through the big glass entry doors. He finished his drink and then came out to meet me and we decided to go home.

Had a pretty good weekend all round. Cruisey, but fun and I got to spend some good times with him and my friends.

We've been doing a bit of fishing lately and since I've uploaded a photo, I figured I'd upload a couple. (I finally got a new monitor after a couple of months without one) This one is a picture of my boyfriend holding the Flathead fish that I caught one night on the beach. I didn't even know it was on the line. After we got it off the hook, we chucked it at the pelican that was hanging around and he ate it. Was a nice night :)

Jimmy holding my Flathead

12 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Sammie! So glad to see you're still around! And we finally get to see your boyfriend!

It's great to see a new picture of you again! Really nice...dress! And I'm glad race day finally got to happen!

December 3, 2007 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

Really glad to have you back, Miss Sammie.

And it's weird, but I kind of look forward to you and your Race Day posts because that's one of the first things I remember reading about when I first started coming to your site(s). Hell and Damnation may overtake us all, but somewhere Sammie will still manage to make her Race Day post. LOL

December 4, 2007 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Sammie said...

Haha

Yeah Mojo, but I'm sorry it was a shit post at that. Does anyone know of some motivation pills or something? Thats what I need!

Harold, yeah I thought I'd put up a rugged picture of him. I have better ones, but I don't want to splash his cute face all over the internet. :)

December 6, 2007 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

I didn't think it was a shit post. Nobody expects genius every time at bat. I've written plenty of posts I thought were as boring as all hell.

But goddamnitall if someone out there didn't find those interesting too.

I think it all boils down to a question of whether or not you find the subject of the posts interesting.

You, my girl, ARE interesting.

December 6, 2007 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing hat Sammie. Still a lot of good things going on for you and thats always good to see too.

December 9, 2007 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Merry Christmas, Sammie!

December 26, 2007 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

And now, Happy New Year!

January 1, 2008 at 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated New Year

January 7, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg im on myspace! whoda thunk it!! like im not a gurl OR a teenager!!! but i act like both omg. N3WAYS luff j00!kthnx!buhbai! - Yes i have de-evolved into this...whywhywhy??? i think its because im sick ... in the head =P

ww.myspace.com/hopeless2008

January 18, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sammie!
glad to see a picture of you! i <3 sdfsdf for a long time.
mike from dagimp.org

February 24, 2008 at 4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tig Ol' Bittes! Yum!

October 14, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

( o )( o )

October 14, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home