sdfsdf.wox.org

Friday, August 15, 2008

We had a break away from life

Work has been stressing me out for the past 2 months and it's been taking a major toll on my life. I notice that my patience goes, my tollerance, my smile. You are so drained from stress and people harassing you, that you forget who you are and how you react to situations.

I took my boyfriend away for the weekend and we went and stayed in a little dodgy cabin at a caravan park in a small tiny beach town down south, and oh my fucking god did I need that!

The atmosphere there was so laid back and cruisy, there was hardly any traffic so when we'd miss a turn or see something we wanted to go back and have a look at, we'd just do a u-turn in the middle of the road and not even have to look for other cars.

We tried to catch the big fish while we were there but all we could catch were tiny bait fish and a massive stingray that took Jimmy about half an hour to pull into shore. We were hoping it was going to be a big jewfish, but we knew it'd probably would of been a stingray. Still the fight to get him in was huge!

It was nice just spending some alone time with him too. I think we were both getting stressed out from our big work loads that we hadn't taken the time to spend some real "quality" time together. We'd always be together on the weekends, but there was always other people with us, and this time it was nice to just be by ourselves.

It's friday again and I'm just waiting for him to get off work so that I can see him. I know he is having a hard time right now and I just really want to be able to help him and let him know that I am here whenever he needs me. I'm going to give him an awesome massage to help him unwind. Hurry up 5pm!

5 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

It's funny...I've been paying attention to the ads at the top of your page, and clicking on ones that caught my interest or that I hadn't seen already. And a few days ago, the ads stopped being for "Sammy ringtones" and "Cabinet refinishing" (not sure where THAT came from) and started being about various sites related to "Happiness." I wonder if these ads somehow pick up and react to the mood of the blog author?

Good to hear from you again!

August 16, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

Nice to see your funny, little face around these parts, Miss Sammie.

August 19, 2008 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

oh, my. i was just going through all these old webarchives and stumbled upon my old blogsite, 'backwater views', we were a bunch of silly south africa teenagers posting some really awful shit. my alias was 'homer', haha. i remember you linking us once or twice. amazing that your site is still going. nice one. cheers.

September 11, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Happy Birthday, Sammie! I hope all is well with you. I miss you!

October 23, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sammie please put more picture about you in this blog !

Joe

June 5, 2009 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home