sdfsdf.wox.org

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This ones for Mojo

I've got no funky photos or words to say, so here are some boring fire shots from a couple of months ago. The boys were too lazy to cut the wood up into smaller bits, so they chucked the whole things in... interesting. Was hard to stand close to the fire due to the fact you didn't know when or if the logs would break off and hit you on the head :)








Next time I clean my house I might take some inside photos. Btw I'm living in my duplex now, encase some of you didn't know ;) good times!

3 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

OMIGOD! SAMMIE'S BACK! SAMMIE'S BACK!

Yeah, I guess some of us didn't know what's been up with you.

Very cool photos!

Now, where's a post for ME?! :)

August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger mojo shivers said...

See, I knew all it would take is a little prodding on my part.

Honestly, though, the cool part about being able to chat with thee at work is that I can finally catch up on all things Sammie without waiting for the novel version here to come out. It's like getting mini-trailers before the movie comes out. LOL

August 7, 2009 at 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Sammie still exists? For some reason the sdfsdfwoxorg popped into my head and so I came and... and you still exist!

Last I knew of you was like 8 years ago on EFNet and such O_O

-Verruckt

August 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home